[More-than-a-BSP] Code-of-Conduct review

Autore: isydor
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: [More-than-a-BSP] Code-of-Conduct review
Hi,

Regarding the Code-of-Conduct:

    https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris/CoC

It will be linked in the announcement and is not presented as a
"work-in-progress" like the "stations" are for example.

If the announcement is sent soon and that we do not want to spend more
time reviewing the CoC now (maybe it has been already), a note next to
the link in the annoucement and/or on top of the CoC text could be added
like:

    "This Code-of-Conduct is not frozen yet, suggestions welcome!"

Also:
* I think there is a missing "is" after Debian in the sentence

    "Disagreements, both social and technical, happen all the time
    and Debian no exception."

* Adding (was it removed?) a reference to
http://citizencodeofconduct.org/ or other CoC that were used to write
this one?

* "That is not welcome behaviour" is correct but I was told by a native
speaker it would more easily read as "This kind of behaviour is not
welcome."

Cheers,