Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Announcement Review

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: isydor
À: more-than-a-bsp
Sujet: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Announcement Review
Hi,
I'm replying only to a subset of questions.

intrigeri:
> Hi,

The announcement is great :)

> If we want to make "Goals and principles" even shorter, we could:
>
>  * Drop "Dinner will be self-organized once we are there". It doesn't
>    provide substantially more actionable info than not saying anything
>    about dinner at all.

It provides an information that is otherwise not present I think: the
MtaBSP can last until or even after dinner.

>  * Drop "In other words: if you're part of a group that is currently
>    under-represented in computer communities, we would like you to be
>    able to attend" (which is essentially a rephrasing of the previous
>    two sentences.)

I had difficulties to understand this sentence and could not find a way
to rephrase it properly. I find it useful too, so I would keep it.
Best,