Re: [More-than-a-BSP] *remonder* Next kickstarting meeting

Autore: spriver
To: more-than-a-bsp
Vecchi argomenti: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Next kickstarting meeting
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] *remonder* Next kickstarting meeting
spriver:
> Hi,
>
> spriver:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 2017-02-12 11:07, schrieb intrigeri:
>>> spriver:

>>> isydor can't make it on the 14th, so it seems that our best options so
>>> far are 17th and 18th. I have no strong preference personally.
>>>
>>> spriver, may you please set a deadline and tell us what option you'll
>>> pick if we have no additional info by the deadline? :)
>>

>> so let's decide until 2017-02-14. So far the meeting days the most can
>> attend seem to be the 17th and 18th. So I'd like to propose the 17th 9pm
>> CET as our meeting time.
>> Any concerns?
>
> No news is good news, so let's do the meeting on Feb 17th, 9pm CET. (:

This is a short reminder, we'll have the meeting tonight at 9pm CET.
Meeting place is as usual: XMPP conference.riseup.net in the room BSP.

See you all!

spriver