Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0 test -how many files and direc…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0 test -how many files and directories would eliminated , if gnome would forced out ?
Hi,

swjatoslaw gerus:

No idea, but please read https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/#gnome :)

> Author have not any demand for any service witn excepciton of tor
> no gnome ,no libre& no time date & , no e-mail service related to OS
> (have in another location)

> only tor ,compiz (or another) start from console , iwset (iwconfig
> ,iwlist ,wpa_cli &) ,xinit
> all from command line

Is this a list of feature requests, or did I get it wrong?

Please explain why those changes are desirable in your opinion.

> change amnesia to user (or another) -security issue ?
> hostname can be changed ? (security issue ? )compasion Tails , Whonix

We plan to do this change: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5655
Doing it yourself on your own Tails will break lots of things and
is unsupported.

Cheers!