[Tails-dev] Proposal: new Tails version scheme and RM optim…

Author: Anonymous
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Proposal: new Tails version scheme and RM optimi
With regard to Proposal Number 1, I would like to see a numbering scheme where the releases all have the same number of segments. For example
Instead of:
2.2
2.2.1
2.3
2.3.1
2.3.2
2.3.3

Have:
2.2.0
2.2.1
2.3.0
2.3.1
2.3.2
2.3.3

Taking this one step further would be to have the same number of digits in each segment (leading zeros) but that would open a whole new can of worms regarding 'future-proofing' so might be left alone at this time.

Thanks for everything and I appreciate all the time/effort/work that is put in to Tails.