[Tails-testers] Testing Tails 3.0 Unable to boot into tails

Author: Brian Hamilton
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Testing Tails 3.0 Unable to boot into tails
Hello,

My name is Brian and I have been testing your current beta of Tails 3.0 and
I have found some issues

The computer I have been testing this on is a HP DC7800 Small Form Factor
Desktop PC.

I am also loading tails from a DVD-R instead of a USB Disk.

Some of the error messages are happening before the bootloader menu appears.

After selecting the options in the bootloader menu I am unable to get into
the tails operating system as the system will simply hang on these
information messages. In both Tails mode and Troubleshooting mode. I waited
for about 10-15 minutes but no further progress happens.

Using the current version of Tails on this machine it only takes about 3
minutes to boot into Tails and it only shows the 3 squares instead of these
information screens for comparison

I have taken pictures of the error messages I have been receiving and they
are attached to this email

I hope the information I provided is useful to you

Thank you for your time and hard work keeping this project alive

Brian Hamilton