Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Kickstarting meeting(s)

Autore: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp, Julien Cristau
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Kickstarting meeting(s)
Hi,

intrigeri:
> a few of us (at least jvoisin and I) will meet tomorrow […] to start
> working on the organization.

It happened (and it was great). spriver, jvoisin and I went through
all that we thought is blocking us from widely announcing the event,
and added "ACTION" items to the wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris

Comments, feelings and opinions are of course welcome.

Tasks and topics that are still prefixed with "TBD" have not been
looked at yet. Feel free to take the lead on them.

> I propose we schedule another meeting in 1-2 weeks so that everyone
> has a greater chance to get involved in the organization process.

jvoisin will coordinate this.