Re: [Tails-l10n] Translation to spanish

Autor: Foyo
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Translation to spanish
Hi!
Thanks for all replies, it looks like Jon Stewart and Jon Doe are in too!
I don't know how to use Git (neither the other people wanting to
translate to Spanish), and the main issue in my case is that I don't
have a good Internet access where I live so it would be much easier for
me to be able to download files to translate then work offline...
I and another person are used to translate using Trados, though we can
work in any other way that would be convenient for everybody!
What do the Jons say?
Where can we get the files to be translated?

Thanks ;)