Re: [Tails-dev] Hey from Dash

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Hey from Dash
Dash Press:
> are you guys working on Dash integration ?

It was proposed ~a year ago

    https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9456

but it was rejected since there was no client packaged in Debian at the
time. Feel free to update the ticket if things have changed.

In addition to that, the crypto currency landscape is not exactly
confidence inspiring to me, with its high turnover and in many cases
doubtful utility. IMHO, obviously, and I'm sure you'll disagree. But
from my outsider's perspective it's not clear that we want to include a
dedicated Dash client at this time. The ideal would be to have a single
thin wallet client that supports multiple currencies.

Cheers!