[Tails-project] Request for comments: Tails social contract

Author: spriver
Subject: [Tails-project] Request for comments: Tails social contract
Hello,

the Tails Project wants to have a social contract similar to projects
like the Tor Project [1] and Debian [2]. As a first proposal to make it
happen a blueprint was created, which can be found on our website [3].
Please note that this is only a first draft. There is also a
corresponding ticket #11669 in our issue tracker [4].

Now we want your help and want to hear your opinion: feel free to
comment and/or edit the draft, be encouraged to discuss it on the ticket
or as an answer to this mail. Thanks!

Cheers!
spriver

[1] https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-social-contract