[RSF] Fwd: per chi vuole mandare le condoglianze al Coro del…

Author: pilar castel
To: de def, donneinnero@listas.nodo50.org, forumroma@inventati.org, alessandroverga70@yahoo.it
Subject: [RSF] Fwd: per chi vuole mandare le condoglianze al Coro dell'Armata ROSSA
---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: Mari Cor <mari.liberazioni@???>
Data: 25/dic/2016 02:01 PM
A: Mari Cor <mari.liberazioni@???>

...perché si chiama ancora così (!!) http://www.theredarmychoir.com/

mandate un messaggino in inglese o spagnolo o francese (o russo) a:

info@???

a me ha risposto ringraziando uno con nome indiano, Pradit, comunque nell'oggetto basta mettere :
my sorrow for the Russians artists and Journalists

Ecco quel che mi ha mandato questo Pradit in risposta

Thanks for your message, here is the special press release by General Eliseev concerning the Alexandrov Drama

The plane crashed at sea from Sochi was carrying 91 passengers, including members of the Alexandrov Ensemble, the other Academic Ensemble with Eliseev’s one.
General Eliseev, Chief of Orchetra of Red Army Choir MVD from Guard National of Russia, and colleague of Alexandrov is talking.
In this communiqué, General Victor Eliseev, Conductor and Director of the MVD Red Army Choirs from Guard Nationale from Russia, wishes to extend his condolences to the family of General Khalilov and to all families of Alexandrov Choir members and all the passengers who have just perished during this dramatic accident.
"Today we are in the shock of the catastrophe in which our colleges of the Alexandrov Choirs and Dances disappeared. Not only were they our colleagues, but a very important military art company, and I am shocked to learn of the disappearance of their leader, my fellow student and friend General Valery Khalilov, with whom we studied and professed together at the Tchaikovsky Conservatory in Moscow . It is a terrible loss for Russian music and art.
All members of the Red Army Chorus MVD of the Russian National Guard join me in expressing their friendship to the families of the members of the Alexandrov Ensemble and the families of all the victims of this tragedy and to address our feelings to them More affectionate in this dramatic moment ".
General Major Victor ELISEEV
Conductor of the Red Army Choir Orchestra MVD
National Guard of the Russian Federation
Visit our website : http://www.theredarmychoir.com/

marinella