[Tails-testers] Greeter & alpha-1a of TAILS 3

Author: Ilia Alexeev
To: TAILS-Testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Greeter & alpha-1a of TAILS 3
Hello!

*Greeter*: in the *explanation* about the internet connection settings
(choices) I would be segregate the last alternative - and for my opinion
it be good when it will be formulated with the word "Alternatively, ....."
as the start word - and it will be good to place this last description on
the new, different line.
The title of the *"ADD" button* causes a bit confusion - especially for the
first-time user: maybe it will be better to write "Add and continue" -
because the size of the button does not matter.

*Alpha-1a: have a critical (in my case) issue*: when the *gedit* command
issued in the *root --> terminal* then the error messages appears. The
screen shot attached.

*Tell me the workarround for this issue, please*!

Thank you in advance for your help with the error in the "rooted" Terninal
-- I can not use the TAILS without configure the torcc file (it is possible
only through the root-->terminal-->gedit BUT it does not work on all my
PCs).

Sincerely