Re: [Tails-testers] Using TAILS on Public Wi-Fi

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: sajolida
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Lord Vader, Tails list for early testers, tails-support-private
Aihe: Re: [Tails-testers] Using TAILS on Public Wi-Fi
Hi!

We prefer using tails-testers@??? only for feedback on alpha and
experimental versions. I'm forwarding your issue to our help desk on
tails-support-private@???.

Lord Vader: