Re: [Tails-testers] Greeter and alpha-1a

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ilia Alexeev
To: TAILS-Testers
Betreff: Re: [Tails-testers] Greeter and alpha-1a
*PS.*

The pc (8 gb RAM) does not turned off after the session (greeter,
root-->terminal-->gedit--> error messages and then:
the CTRL+Shift+PrtScr does not works
The Gimp launched and works well
The power off button pressed

*The pc does not powered off*.

The TAILS started from DVD and TOT was initialazed succesfully.