[Tails-testers] Using TAILS on Public Wi-Fi

Author: Lord Vader
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-testers] Using TAILS on Public Wi-Fi
Hello,

I finally got the TAILS app to work on my new computer, now I just have one problem that perhaps you can help me with.

I am using a public Wi-Fi that when you normally connect your computer to it, will display a webpage stating the terms and conditions of using the service. You then click "Accept" and then you can proceed to use the service. I can also run the TOR browser using their Wi-Fi as a separate browser but only after I've clicked "Accept" on their homepage.

With the new TAILS cd I have, that page doesn't display automatically but instead tries to go to another homepage, which I believe is yours. It won't display it most likely because I haven't clicked "Accept" on the homepage of the Wi-Fi provider. I tried manually typing in the web address but that didn't work either. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.