Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0 alpha 1 issues

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0 alpha 1 issues
hi,

problemi.ma@???:
> thanks for your effort. Tails is great!

:)

> On a real machine (Lenovo T540p) fails to boot with problems realated to
> nouveau drivers [2] (as alredy pointed out by someone else, AFAIR).

I'm sorry I don't remember your report about this problem. Last time
you reported results of testing Tails (2.4) on this laptop, it worked
fine, so I'm a bit confused. Does 2.7.1 boot fine on this T540p?

One of these days I'll resurrect the branch for switchable graphics
support (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7505), based on Stretch +
64-bit userland. This should help, hopefully.