Re: [Tails-dev] onionshare does not notice when control port…

Author: Damian Johnson
To: Patrick Schleizer
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] onionshare does not notice when control port disconnects - was: Tails control port filter proxy in Whonix?
Hi Patrick. Not sure I follow - a control port filter acts as a proxy...

Application => Filter => Tor Control Port

If the filter is shut down the socket the application is connected to
is... well, gone. Is the trouble that Onionshare gives a poor
indication when this happens? If so then indeed, that sounds like an
Onionshare bug.