[Tails-project] IFF coming up: call for proposal

Author: sajolida
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-project] IFF coming up: call for proposal
Subject: [Tails-project] IFF coming up: call for proposal
The IFF will happen this year again in Valencia from March 6 to 10. I'll
most likely go there. Who else is coming?

I'm asking this now because the registration was already open months ago
(I'm not sure what's the status now) and the call for proposal has a
deadline on November 28. If we're going several people there I think
it's good to propose at least a session (last year we had two sessions).

So, everybody who's interested in attending please have a look at:

https://internetfreedomfestival.org/host-a-session/

Then I propose we write each other in private to see what to propose there.