Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/donate.de.po

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] wiki/src/donate.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/donate.de.po
Hi,

apparently I missed some review requests and maybe also other emails
(don't know how many, but looks like several days). Since I don't have
the original email to reply to, this breaks threading now. Sorry :(

Since the emails seem to be delayed by the list, I'm also CC'ing spriver
directly.

https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2016-October/004191.html

spriver:
> Hi,
> Please review:
>
> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
> branch: de_donate
> HEAD commit: 61bfcaa Initial translation
>
> Affected files:
> wiki/src/donate.de.po
>
> Cheers!
> spriver

I reviewed spriver's work. There were some untranslated fields (only
visible when JavaScript disabled). The rest are small improvements on
language/word choice and sentence structure (e.g., avoiding some
relative clauses). Sometimes also the meaning changed slightly (e.g.,
financial document -> Finanzbericht (financial report). A report is more
specific than a mere document), but it should be ok IMHO.

Please review:
https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails.git
branch: de_donate
HEAD commit: 1ae78b0e - improvements on wording and sentence structure

Cheers,
~flapflap