[Tails-dev] SANE configuration is anything but!

Author: Nomen Nescio
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] SANE configuration is anything but!
/etc/sane.d/dll.conf should ship with "net" commented (or removed).
Instead it ships with net enabled by default!

Since it won't allow me to REMOVE all of the sane/scanner packages,
I am forced to comment this out with every Tails boot.

And, unique to my use but maybe shared with some others[1], I also
remove all of the files and one directory/file in /etc/sane.d/

Just for the heck of it I create an empty, dummy dll.conf file.

[1] People who don't use/need SANE/scanner support