[Tails-l10n] Call for translation: banners for the donation …

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: banners for the donation campaign
Hi again,

Continuing the preparation of the donation campaign, we prepared two
banners:

- a one liner to appear on every page [1]

https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-project/attachments/20160914/37401572/attachment-0003.png

- a bigger one to appear on /home only [2]

https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-project/attachments/20160914/37401572/attachment-0002.png

As flapflap commented, the one line might be too small for other
language and wrap. Let's see how things good and how we can fix that
once we have actual translation.

I think that one idea could be to add a CSS class to #donation-strip,
for example <p id="donation-strip" class="german">, and then we can do
funny trick in local.css just for that language.

But also, since space is scares there, really try to be as short as
possible even if the translation is not literal. Ideally, you would
convey a similar idea within the available space even if you're not
really translating the same sentence.

But let's see how it goes.