Re: [Tails-project] Banners for the donation campaign

Author: flapflap
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Banners for the donation campaign
sajolida:
> - A small one on all the pages. Not so much targeted at people already
> using Tails.

I like the black on yellow which draws attention. As long as it's a
one-liner, I think it looks nice. However, thinking about the
translations, it might need two lines and then I'm not sure if it does
not distract too much from reading (the bar becomes quite big IMO, with
the height almost equal to the "Install Tails" button).
One option could be to use a smaller font for translations that get
lengthy and span across two lines so that the yellow bar keeps about its
current size (or maybe up to 1.5x).

~flapflap