Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.6

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.6
ignifugo:
> In our last commit you can find all the files repaired..
> I'm happy I found out the checker :P

I've merged it! (and am now dealing with some of the fallout), *but*
there are other problems: when building the website, I see lots of
"Strange line" warnings, caused by spurious empty lines in some
Italian PO files. I've fixed a few of them in commit 24adc60, so that
you have a few examples of what I'm talking about. I did not check
whether the strings around these warnings are properly rendered on the
website. In any case, it would be nice to fix the root cause of these
warnings, to avoid future confusion and making the build a bit less
verbose. Can you please have a look? Rebuilding the website locally
should be enough to show all these errors :)

>>> In our branch testing, with last commit ef44601442, you can find our
>>> translation based on your branch testing.
>> This branch brings the same commits as your master branch, so I expect
>> it'll have the aforementioned issues as well => not merging either.

Your testing branch is in now a weird state: some fixes were done on
your master branch, some other fixes were done on your testing branch,
and your master branch was not merged into your testing branch.
Trying to merge these myself shows merge conflicts all over the place,
so please merge the current official master branch (that now has the
work you pushed to your master branch so far) into your testing
branch, resolve conflicts, and then ask us to merge your testing
branch again. OK?