Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.6

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-l10n, transitails
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.6
Hi,

ignifugo:
> Here you can find the translation in italian language: […]

Thanks!

> these is the last commit d4d2065c99 "small syntax error (italian l10n)"
> in our master,
> that is based with you master.

I've tried to merge this branch, but if I do so our check_po script
complains a lot: mainly duplicate-header-field-* that probably result
from mistakes when resolving merge conflicts, plus a couple other
kinds of small problems. So I could not merge yet.

Can you please fix this?

And while you're at it, please merge from our current master branch,
that already introduced some new (trivially solvable) merge conflicts.
Sorry about that!

> In our branch testing, with last commit ef44601442, you can find our
> translation based on your branch testing.

This branch brings the same commits as your master branch, so I expect
it'll have the aforementioned issues as well => not merging either.