Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Various tiny changes

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Various tiny changes
Hi,

spriver:
> I translated and unfuzzied some small fuzzy and new strings on several
> pages. This delta is really small (;
>
> Please review:
>
> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
> branch: de_various
> HEAD commit: e42b688 Unfuzzied strings
>
> Affected files:
> wiki/src/doc/about/fingerprint.de.po
> wiki/src/doc/about/openpgp_keys.de.po
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options/administration_password.de.po

Please review:

https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails.git
branch: review-de_various
HEAD commit: 01a49829 - review

fingerprint.de.po:
- The English version says
> Refer to the fingerprint section of our list of known issues to know if there are differences between the fingerprints of Tor Browser inside and outside of Tails.

    IMHO this isn't phrased very well. We know that there /are/
differences between TBB+Tails an TBB but the sentence suggests "if" (may
imply "whether at all") there are differences.

    I changed the translation to sound simpler in German and read:

> [...] um sich über die Unterschiede zwischen Tor Browser innerhalb und außerhalb von Tails zu informieren.

    which would be in English:

> [...] to get informed about the differences between Tor Browser inside and outside of Tails.

    I think, this c/should be changed upstream as well.
  - some minor rephrasing

openpgp_keys.de.po:
- no changes, all fine

administration_password.de.po: