Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/acce…

Autor: emmapeel
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/accessibility.de.po
spriver:

> I like this idea, since "Bildschirmtastatur" is actually describing this
> piece of software. "Virtuelle" is not that specific. How can we propose
> such changes to upstream?

You mean on the English original?

If it is going to be a long discussion, is better to open a ticket with
the Type of work set to End-user/Contributors Documentation.

But for small changes an email to tails-dev with a patch and the tag
[review'n'merge] should suffice.

It is the same process than a translation, only you submit to tails-dev
instead of tails-l10n.

Also sometimes if we are thinking about user directed strings we could
have the discussion on the tails-ux mailing list.