Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/acce…

Author: spriver
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/accessibility.de.po
Hi,

flapflap:
> Hi,
>
> spriver:
>> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
>> branch: de_accessibility
>> HEAD commit: c52f4e7 Translated new strings, unfuzzied and rephrased a bit
>>
>> Affected files:
>> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/accessibility.de.po
>
> Please review:
>
> https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails.git
> branch: review-de_accessibility
> HEAD commit: 7b5dd099 - review
>
> A few things that I did:
>   - Desktop -> Arbeitsumgebung, analog to
> https://wiki.gnome.org/de/StandardUebersetzungen (CTRL-F Desktop)
>     It might actually be necessary to change that at some other places
> as well; someone needs to take care of that:
>     find wiki/src/ -name '*.de.po' -exec grep -Hn -C 1 --color Desktop
> '{}' \;

Good catch, I'll take care of that and release a branch containing all
those changes in one place in the next days.

>   - added more variation to first sentence instead of three times forms
> of "unterstützend"
>   - virtuelle Tastatur -> Bildschirmtastatur
>     Maybe, also an upstream task could be to change "virtual keyboard"
> to "screen keyboard", which is the name/label of the menu.

I like this idea, since "Bildschirmtastatur" is actually describing this
piece of software. "Virtuelle" is not that specific. How can we propose
such changes to upstream?

I did some minor rephrasing at two spots, which sounds a bit more
natural for me.

Please review:
https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_accessibility
HEAD commit: 4bef8af Review, minor rephrasing

Affected files:
wiki/src/doc/first_steps/accessibility.de.po

Cheers!
spriver