Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Greeter Accessability

Author: Alan
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Greeter Accessability
Hi,

Justin:
> I was wondering is anyone researching or working on making an option
> to enable Orca in Tails Greeter or the boot splash screen?

I don't think it is anyhow easy to make the boot splash screen
accessible, but it's not so useful anymore. However, we plan to make te
new greeter we are currently working on accessible.

> Ticket
> 7500 was updated about a year ago, so I just thought I’d check on
> this. I’m visually impaired, so this would be a nice feature.

Sorry to be so slow on that.

> If this gets implemented at some point, I’d be happy to test it out.

Hopefully there will be some testing ISO available this summer. I'll
stay you tuned and your testing would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Alan