Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/security/Numerous_se…

Author: Dominique You
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/security/Numerous_security_holes_in_2.4.de.po
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
Before we get in to discussing all about using "Tails," I have recently
upgraded to Windows 10 & installed the "Tor" browser but, not knowing where
to install it, it went in to my C drive and now it's lost because when I
try to reinstall it to my desktop & run it, I get an error message saying
that it is already installed & that I need to close it before it can work
etc. I have spent hours trying to erase all remnants of the "Tor" browser
but to no avail? If possible, I ask that maybe you could help me to resolve
this issue? Thank you...
Kind regards, Mark