Re: [Tails-dev] Our Torbirdy patches needs refreshing

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: bertagaz
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Our Torbirdy patches needs refreshing
Hi again,

On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 11:44:27AM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> u:
> > Question 1: how urgent is this?
>
> In general: keeping the Git tree building is high priority because
> otherwise any development based on the branch that fails to build
> is blocked.
>
> Right now: I don't know who's working on branches based on devel this
> week. Personally, I guess I'll fix that next time I am blocked by it,
> just like I did on feature/stretch, so _for me_ it's not urgent.

I needed devel to build so I fixed it myself. It meant removing our two
Torbirdy patches. That I did by merging myself my own branch for #11619,
that's bold but given the tiny change I guess that's not too much. I've
tested the autoconfig wizarr and didn't find any regression compared to
2.5 or 2.4. If someone (u?) wants to check again just un case, that'd be
nice. That also meant merging the Tor 2.8 branch, as it has been
released some days ago and our apparmor patch in devel wasn't up-to-date
anymore. Ironically, that's why I wanted devel to build at the first
place.

bert.