[Tails-l10n] Translations for Tails Was: Translating Nautilu…

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Translations for Tails Was: Translating Nautilus-Wipe
Hi Ulrich,

Ulrich Viefhaus:
> I was pointed from "u" to this list. I'm not in a team yet but I could
> review the translation.

Great! Welcome!

> I tried to figured out how the translations are handled in Tails but the
> links under
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/with_Transifex/ point to
> the torproject translation page of transifex.

Our custom programs (nautilus-wipe is not one of them) are translated
through Transifex.

But.. we'll mainly need translations of the Tails website /
documentation as it changes very often. This is currently still done
through Git, not any webinterface, see
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/

I know it seems like a lot of information to start with, but really,
this link has all you need:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/ If you need help to set
things up, please ask!

> So I'm also interested in an answer to your second question (about the
> correct way).

I cannot answer this one.

Cheers.
u.