[Tails-l10n] Translating Nautilus-Wipe

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Colomban Wendling
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: [Tails-l10n] Translating Nautilus-Wipe
Hi,

Tails distributes with the Nautilus-Wipe Nautilus extension, and I'm
planning on releasing a new version of it soonish.

However, I don't have much translations, and at least one outdated
translation requiring a little update. Someone pointed me here, so I'm
asking whether you'd be interested to try and translate Nautilus-Wipe in
more languages.

I currently have:
* fr (complete, up-to-date)
* ru (mostly, outdated but someone's on it)
* de (mostly, outdated)

It should be fairly easy to translate the GUI part as there aren't too
many strings (about 50). However, some words (like "wipe") might be a
little tricky to translate and give their full expected meaning.
The fearless might also have a look at translating the manual, but
that's quite a bit more work.

Note that ideally there's also a few (11) strings to be translated in
libgsecuredelete, which Nautilus-Wipe uses.

If anyone is interested, you can generate the POT using the build system
from the source repository at
https://wipetools.tuxfamily.org/nautilus-wipe.html#development-repository
I also have uploaded up-to-date PO and POT files at
https://download.tuxfamily.org/wipetools/i18n/ for convenience.

Thanks in advance,
Colomban