[Cm-cagliari] MERCEDES: Congratulations! We chose You to Tes…

Autore: Mercedes Benz AU
To: cm-cagliari
Oggetto: [Cm-cagliari] MERCEDES: Congratulations! We chose You to Test & Get a brand new Mercedes family car WORTH $116, 900 - Find out how we can send the prize to you
We chose YOU to TEST & GET a brand new Mercedes
family car WORTH $116,900!

Selection for 14/15 July 2016:
Code: MERCEDES116K

Go to the Website and Get Your MERCEDES Car Now!
http://marsmailtrack.com/DVA1L43293353/IXpH2577/aPaL1863_C19yT.html

Customer: %cm-cagliari@???%
Draw Date: 14/15 July 2016
Prize: $116,900 Mercedes GLC SUV

Congratulations Customer %cm-cagliari@???%

In our July draw in the week of 14/15th of July your email address has
been selected for a fantastic prize! You can TEST & GET a brand new
Mercedes family car WORTH $116,900!

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Prize.
http://marsmailtrack.com/VivhL43293353_9UYs2577-XnIR1863_Ka7GT.html

Your brand new Mercedes family car WORTH $116,900 is waiting for you on
our website for a few more days. This is time limited Special Offer.

Go to the Website and Get Your MERCEDES Car Now!
http://marsmailtrack.com/xAbyL43293353-ajs92577/GjuM1863/ZkJST.html

Note:
Go to the Website and Get Your MERCEDES Car Now!
http://marsmailtrack.com/6QHnL43293353.tqOE2577.8W1w1863.9BpmT.html

Click Here & Verify Your Priz*e as soon as possible
http://marsmailtrack.com/C4KIL43293353.o8JX2577.SE4Q1863/pikMT.html

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://marsmailtrack.com/cVkHD43293353/mBt592ba1e6d8e24a85ec297206f173e4820_8q372577.QKUu290.UCpl1629.html

To stop receiving these
emails:http://marsmailtrack.com/x3p9U43293353/ALDy92ba1e6d8e24a85ec297206f173e4820.Pdh0290.9eSK25779.htmld6f4792c4cb3500c136d08885d638ff