[Tails-l10n] [review][fr] Fwd: Incorrect French "translation…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: mercedes508
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: [Tails-l10n] [review][fr] Fwd: Incorrect French "translation" (link to 'tails-i386-2.4.torrent' is broken)
Hi,

We received the ending message on tails-bugs, but I guess it's more
related to tails-l1On.

I changed it myself, so please review and merge if correct from:

mercedes508 translation f76a259

Hi Tails supporters,

I noticed on French translated page
https://tails.boum.org/install/debian/usb/index.fr.html that the link to
the
Torrent ISO file of Tails 2.4 is not working.

Comparison between the English and French text and link (respectively):

    "Download Torrent file"
    https://tails.boum.org/torrents/files/tails-i386-2.4.torrent

    "Télécharger le fichier Torrent"
    https://tails.boum.org/install/debian/usb/index.fr.html

The result being a loop on page install/debian/usb/index.fr.html

I checked the German translation and the link is OK. So the French
translation
seems to be in cause...

I was initially intending to inform the French translation team, but
/how to/
reach them is not that clear to me, so I'm rather contacting you instead

Regards.