[Cm-cagliari] Congratulations COLES Customer! You have been …

Autore: $500 Supermarket GiftCard
To: cm-cagliari
Oggetto: [Cm-cagliari] Congratulations COLES Customer! You have been selected in our weekly draw for $500 Supermarket Gift Card - Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card
Congratulations COLES Customer!

Selection for July 7th:
C*ode: COL500SGC

You have been selected in our weekly draw!

http://marsmailtrack.com/pVsKL43293353_skxP2414/ltxi1784_PjA9T.html

Customer: %cm-cagliari@???%
Draw Date: July 7th 2016
P*rize: $500 COLES Gift Card

Get Your Gift Card Now!
http://marsmailtrack.com/w4b4L43293353_sFfX2414-4Dct1784/0rkBT.html

Congratulations Customer %cm-cagliari@???%

In our July draw in the week of 7th of July your email address has been
selected for a fantastic p*rize! You can receive $500 Supermarket Gift Card

[500 AUD worth of store credit for your local Coles supermarket].

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card usable

at your local store. What will you get with this amazing p*rize? Stock up
your
favourite Coles items or use it to b*uy wonderful presents for your family
and friends.

Your $500 Gift Card is waiting for you on our website for a few more days.
This is time limited Spe*cial Offer.

Note:
Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card
http://marsmailtrack.com/cVuQL43293353/YRLO2414.7CeS1784-PJS3T.html

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://marsmailtrack.com/J89ID43293353/t9bm92ba1e6d8e24a85ec297206f173e4820.5Wop2414-4TH6290_JN941528.html

To stop receiving these
emails:http://marsmailtrack.com/uHHXU43293353_nZTt92ba1e6d8e24a85ec297206f173e4820.OPHa290.qlxa2414576.htmle9d713b7313a1d382b02fff27f059