Re: [Tails-dev] [Tails - Feature #10972] Port Tails to ARM p…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Tails
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] [Tails - Feature #10972] Port Tails to ARM platforms
@BitingBird,

thanks for your attention.

https://labs.riseup.net currently issues an exprired certificate ... so
by this way:

> * Indentify what kind of target ARM platform we should support.

In general >= armv7. I've got more modest while trying to cross-compile
- for the moment my target platform is a raspberry pi 2.

> * how do we get an OS to boot from removable media on these platforms?

In case of armhf armv7 i.e. raspberry pi 2: uboot. A removable media
setup is not a quite difficult process.

> * does all of the software we ship build+work fine on these platforms?

(e.g. Tor Browser isn't built on ARM yet)
No. I still couldn't build all tails packages (and the tor browser is
not a tails package)

--
Best Regards!
n9iu7pk

PGP pool.sks-keyservers.net 0x4D12FFCB
7426 4598 B5AD 4D12 1699 C710 D602 E331 4D12 FFCB

redmine@???: