Re: [Tails-dev] target versions in Redmine

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] target versions in Redmine
Hi,

BitingBird wrote (30 Jun 2016 13:16:20 GMT) :
> I'm bug triaging finally.

Woohoo :)

> I just closed a lot of target versions from the past, I think they
> were forgotten.

Good move!

> If they were left open intentionnally, please tell
> me and I'll reopen them :)

The SponsorS_* ones should be left open until the end of the
corresponding contract: we use them in the "Deliverable for" field,
rather than in the "Target version" one, and sometimes (it happened
this morning) we create new tickets that are part of milestone that
was due in the past, simply because we notice a problem after the
initially planned deadline. I've reopened them.