Re: [Tails-ux] Improve Tails Installer UX

Author: Susan
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Improve Tails Installer UX
If you can only hear the form, you may wonder "WTF?" as soon as the label (subject) is read and then while in the field rather than proceeding.

It may be that adding invisible labels would be better for users with screen readers, but I'm not an accessibility expert. Karl Groves provides this example

http://www.karlgroves.com/2011/10/10/accessible-form-labeling-instructions/
(See "The Holy Grail" heading for the ideal example) Unfortunately this was the newest example I could find just now.

More:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/NOTE-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20160317/minimize-error-cues.html
http://webaim.org/techniques/forms/advanced

It may be that the (?) with ALT text would work as long as it was associated properly with the field and label as in Karl's example, I am not sure.

Susan