Re: [Tails-ux] Tails Server GUI Design

Author: Lunar
To: tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Tails Server GUI Design
Spencer:
> >segfault:
> >"advanced" option group, which will be hidden by default
> >

> This is not so good for usability, since all people are cognitively equal,
> until the interface tells them they are lesser or greater than ):
>
> Two interfaces = two tools.
>
> One interface to rule them all.
>
> The interface should be detailed enough for l33ts and clear enough for
> n00bs.

I'm surprised. Every UX people I've seen for the past two years kept
telling me “layering, layering, layering”.

The ability to change the port from the default for a software like
Mumble is just noise in 99,99% of the cases. But some folks might still
want to change the setting though. They would be the ones who actually
know what a port is. So how would you reconcile that?

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@???>