Re: [Tails-l10n] Decide what to do with documentation about …

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] Decide what to do with documentation about very old migrations
Answering here to spriver, see
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/11538#note-1.

> I also like option b.

Good!

> (is there some sort of an index which could list/link to all pages in
> the wiki?)

Not at the moment but this would be easy to do. Note that we have 741
pages in the wiki, so I'm wondering whether such a list would be
actually practical. If you're trying to answer to the problem of how to
find out these pages when users need them, this should be answered
different. In the case of the two examples that came to my mind
(/doc/first_steps/persistence/upgrade and
doc/anonymous_internet/claws_mail_to_icedove) these are pointed to from
inside Tails itself if the persistence needs to be migrated or if there
a Claws Mail directory.

> For the news pages IMHO we could delete (or move) the untranslated
> after some time and only keep the original, English one. (this could >

possibly be done in an automated way)

Deleting pages can be automated but not updating the
po_translatable_pages config of ikiwiki (or at least not easily), and I
want to avoid having this config grow super big with tons of exceptions
in it.