Re: [Tails-ux] Tails Server GUI Design

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: segfault
À: Tails user experience & user interface design
Sujet: Re: [Tails-ux] Tails Server GUI Design
Spencer:
> Hi,
>

>> segfault:
>> I can send screenshots
>>

> Please do, if you can (:

Ok, so I implemented this and attached two screenshots of it. This is
about the password option. edit.png shows what it looks like normally.
If you click the "Edit"-button, the label becomes a text entry and grabs
focus. After you modified the string, you can either hit Return or
simply focus something else (by clicking somewhere else or tabbing out)
and the label will reappear.

> If not, no worries.
>

>> to know when the string can be applied
>>

> If there is an 'Edit' button to enter the experience, there must be some
> 'Save' button to exit.
>
> If this is the case, might there be a 'Save' button instead of an 'Edit'
> button, keeping the form fields and minimizing clicks and micro contexts?

I imagine this without a "Save"-button.

Cheers