Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] 2.4 support pages

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] 2.4 support pages
Hi,
I'm fine with the changes, please pull from muri's branch.

Since I'm without internet on my notebook where my repo is, I'll push my
review with small changes for de_install this evening. I don't know when
exactly the merging window for 2.4 testing is closing today, so maybe
the branches (concerns support and install pages) have to be mergend
into stable once 2.4 is finished.

Cheers!
spriver