Re: [Tails-project] Unixstickers collaboration proposal

Author: intrigeri
To: agnese
CC: Stefano, tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Unixstickers collaboration proposal
Hi,

agnese@??? wrote (30 May 2016 12:27:47 GMT) :
> here attached you can find 2 sticker mockups (one for a badge and
> one for a die cut sticker), let us know what you think about them.

They look nice to me, but I'm no graphics designer :)

Please provide the a version in the preferred form of modification
(i.e. most likely some vector graphics file), and make the terms of
licence clear, to simplify any further analysis of the compliance of
these new derived works with the original material.

> As for the agreement, if you just give us permission to sell the
> stickers on our website via email it can be enough.

I'm curious what makes you think you need that: the way I see it, as
long as you comply with the license of the original material, you'll
be all set :)

> Moreover, it would be really helpful if you could insert a link to the stickers from
> your website and of course also if you spread the news of the stickers' launch on
> social media when they’ll be ready. Let us know if any of this might be possible and
> in any case thank you in advance.

We have never advertised any commercial product on social media or
anywhere else, so this would require a (probably lengthy) project-wide
discussion about whether we're collectively fine with doing that.
So from where I stand, I think the honest thing to tell you is: it
might happen, but please don't count on it. Sorry!