Re: [Tails-dev] Tor 0.2.8.3-alpha is available on dist.torpr…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ondrej Mikle
À: Nick Mathewson, Peter Palfrader, Mike Perry, Georg Koppen, blueness, paul, Lukas Fleischer, The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Tor 0.2.8.3-alpha is available on dist.torproject.org
Hi,

On 05/27/2016 03:04 AM, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@???> wrote:
>> Hi! The official alpha release is now available on
>> dist.torproject.org. I'll be updating the website and sending
>> announcements now.
>
> Update: The website isn't updating right now - presumably due to our
> VM transition situation. I'm planning to announce in the morning, or
> once the website is updated.

I've built the RPM packages for 0.2.8.3-alpha, but they are probably the last
RPMs since I changed my main OS from Scientific/RHEL/CentOS to Debian/Ubuntu
family. I've had to setup a VM for this build since feddei (the usual RPM build
VM) is down.

Anyway, it seems that 4 years is just about the right amount of volunteering for
RPM building and packaging. It means that the RPM builds for
RHEL/CentOS/Scientific and Fedora could use a new maintainer.

BTW website seems to be running now, packages are uploaded.

Ondrej