Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-dev] Improve Tails Installer UX

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Spencer
À: Tails user experience & user interface design
Sujet: Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-dev] Improve Tails Installer UX
Hi,

>>> kurono:
>>> Regarding https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9005 and several
>>> related
>>> tickets: #8861, #8860, #8859, #9006, I think its time to ask for
>>> feedback

If this replaces the current three option dialog by combining the first
and second screens:

- Supporting text for each of the two radio dial options could be
valuable; a descriptive sentence is preferable over a bulleted list,
especially given text wrapping and other composition quirks.

- 'Keep data' seems unclear; "What data?" some may ask. A more verbose
label may be needed.

> Let me now if I can make it easier (Screen shots, package installer,
> etc)

A set of screenshots representing the entire flow would be nice but no
worries (:

Otherwise, looks quite nice!

Wordlife,
Spencer