[Tails-l10n] Fwd: Re: (pull)[de] 2.3 release notes

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: Re: (pull)[de] 2.3 release notes
Hi,
thanks for reviewing. I also fixed my script for the commit messages ;)
thanks for spotting this out. I'm fine with the changes, please pull!

Another weird thing happening with mails I'm gettin from muri; I cannot
reply properly in Icedove within Tails. After clicking on answer I only
get some weird characters, but no quoted message. This only happens with
mails from muri, maybe your encoding is slightly different?

Cheers!
spriver