Re: [Tails-l10n] Italian Team for website

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: flapflap
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] Italian Team for website
Hi Luca,

Luca Pipolo:
> I just set up my local enviroment to translate Tails website in Italian
> language.
>
> Is there anyone interested to get involved in team? Toc, toc.

thanks for volunteering to work on the Italian translation!

I'm from the German translation team and so I can't tell you much about
the processes of the Italian team, but there already seems to be a group
doing translations:

> https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2016-April/003652.html

You probably should get in touch and coordinate with blackflag (see
email above).

As for now, it seems that there's no dedicate translators' page in the
wiki for Italian. It could be useful to add it once you've discussed
the initial things for the team:

> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#index3h1

You can also have a look at the pages of the other teams (and ask here,
of course :), how they do the coordination work, unify the
translations/terms used, etc.

Cheers,
~flapflap