[Tails-ux] patch to make tails installer UI more foolproof

Author: Marc Watson
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] patch to make tails installer UI more foolproof
Hello,

1) I edited Tails Installer UI to make it visually more fool proof.
Please find a patch attached to make the UI look like attached pic.

2) What I didn't find but much appreciated: Please remove the input
focus from Install option to nowhere or to "Upgrade by cloning" so an
accidental key press (SPACE / ENTER) does not run the most destructive
option but has to be chosen actively (no matter that there's another
tiny dialogue before).

I was glad if you considered these two points.

Regards,
Marc

P.S. as you strip even text attachments (the patch was a plaintext diff) :( :
patch: https://paste.debian.net/hidden/5d279d5f/ (valid for 90 days)
screenshot: http://www.image-share.com/upload/3227/173.png