Re: [Tails-dev] Encryption application based on sounds Was: …

Author: u
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Encryption application based on sounds Was: (merge)[de] Shutdown notification; question to .desktop files
Hi,

Mihai Ionut:
> Hi, I am a 21 software developer and I'm passionate about programming,
> robotics, cryptography and Artificial Intelligence. My latest creation is
> an encryption application based on sounds.
> I'd really love to contribute to your project, however I need someone to
> teach me the basics of your OS and how could I contribute in a efficient
> way. (please don't refer me to the links, I want to actually talk to a
> developer)
> I am not an expert, it's just that I put a lot of love in my projects and I
> find yours really interesting.

The first thing would be to create an email thread of your own, instead
of answering in some other thread which is about something else and has
a subject line which does not at all correspond to the contents of your
email.

Please let me kindly respond to your request not be referred to links:
We refer people to links because we document everything we do so that we
do not have to explain it 50 times in a row.

We are glad that you like Tails, however I fear that this here is not
exactly the right place to talk about proof-of-concept software as the
one you are talking about (sounds fun though). I'd rather suggest: