Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](review) wiki/src/sidebar

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
CC: root
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](review) wiki/src/sidebar
xin wrote (07 Apr 2016 16:28:17 GMT) :
> inc/stable_i386_date can be translate but
> after add .fr, it doesn't work correctly after a rebuild.
> It should be a bug in the website. I don't know how it works.

On the one hand, the ikiwiki.setup we have in Git doesn't allow
translating that file anymore. Two of us have been recently, and
privately, arguing whether this change is OK.

On the other hand, the ikiwiki.setup on our production website still
allows translating that file, because the corresponding configuration
change has been blocked for a while, due to the aforementioned
conflict. So, our production website re-added the PO files to Git,
hence the confusion.

That's an unfortunate situation. The easiest way for me to fix it is
to lift my block, and therefore I'm doing it right now, so:

root@??? (Cc'ed): please apply 02582e2 to the ikiwiki.setup that's
live on our website, so that the production website is configured the
same way as in our Git master branch, and translators don't get
confused by the mismatch.